Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery
Did you have done your 10+2? Are you thinking to do a course in Unani Medicine and Surgery? Here you will get complete details regarding this course. Learn about the eligibility criteria, duration, suitability and various career prospects arising out of the course. Read for more information about this course.
- The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS) course is a pass degree in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 in Science stream with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized college or university.
- The students who have studied Urdu in class XII or having proficiency in Urdu language will be given preference in admission.
- Just 35 medical colleges in India offer educational programs in Unani system.
- Some institutions offer admission through state and national level entrance examination.
- At the time of admission, the candidate should have attained a minimum age of 17 years.
The duration of the Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS) course is 5 ½ years, out of which 4 ½ year are academic session and 1 year being an internship program with live practice session.
|Course Name:||Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)|
|Stream:||Healthcare & Medical Science|
|Duration:||5 1/2 Years|